Sportech’s Bump 50:50 Signs Multiple New Agreements to Provide 50/50 Raffles to Sports Teams and Entertainment Venues
Bump 50:50, a division of Sportech Racing//Digital, announced that they have been selected by a number of charitable foundations associated with professional sports outfits to provide technologies and services to execute 50/50 charitable raffles at sporting and entertainment events. These agreements cap a period of significant new customer acquisition activity and include the charitable organizations for:
• The Arizona Coyotes of the National Hockey League, scheduled to launch during pre-season in September 2015;
• The Montreal Alouettes of the Canadian Football League, which launched a 50/50 raffle in June;
• The Montreal Impact of Major League Soccer, which launched in early July;
• The Formula 1 Canadian Grand Prix race, which was held June 7th;
• NASCAR’s Michigan International Speedway, which recently hit an all-time NASCAR raffle record at just over $75,000; and
• The Le Festival d’ete de Quebec in Quebec City, which was held July 9th to 19th.
Sportech’s Bump 50:50 provides point-of-sale software, hardware and central processing services, as well as program design and coordination, sales team training, reporting, and data analytics. Fans participating in Bump 50:50 raffles can now enjoy the convenience of the industry’s first credit card integration for raffle purchases, as well as the ability to opt-in to receive text notification of winners.
Dan Tanenbaum, President of Bump 50:50, stated, “We are very pleased to have been selected by these luminaries in the worlds of sports and entertainment to support their fundraising efforts. Since joining the Sportech Racing // Digital division last summer, Bump 50:50 has been on a significant customer acquisition trajectory, and we are very gratified to see that our investment in software, hardware and people is helping more and more foundations fulfill their vital charitable missions.”